White Brite Serum
A powerful anti-aging lightening treatment formulated target discoloration and hyperpigmentation.
SIZE: 1 fl. oz.
Clinically proven to decrease the intensity of pigmented areas by 75% in only 3 months, iS Clinical White Lightening Serum is the key to unlocking even, brighter skin. This lightweight serum inhibits the darkening of spots, provides controlled exfoliation and gently resurfaces the skin without causing inflammation. A highly active blend of Norwegian sea kelp extracts and powerful botanical acids lighten as well as deliver anti-aging benefits, smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles.
Apply sparingly to clean skin, smoothing over face and neck or affected area (pigmentation irregularities). This "active" product may produce a slight tingling sensation. For best results, follow complete iS Clinical skincare regime.
Treatments and Serums: Dark Spot CorrectorIdeal for these Concerns: Hyperpigmentation, Sun Damage,Dark SpotsIdeal for these Skin Types: Oily Skin, Acne-Prone Skin, Mature Skin, Sensitive Skin, Normal Skin, Combination Skin, Dry SkinPreferences: Paraben-Free, Clean, Dermatologist ApprovedWellness | External Factors: UV Ray Protectors and TreatmentsSkin Type: Sensitive, Dry, OilyKey Ingredient(s): Salicylic AcidApplication Area: Face
Key Ingredients and Benefits:
- Norwegian Kelp Extract: increases controlled exfoliation and helps remove pigmented areas
- Sugar Cane Extract: improves skin's ability to exfoliate for a clear, younger-looking complexion
- Bilberry Leaf Extract: enhances exfoliation without drying out the skin
- Alpha-Arbutin: helps control hyperpigmentation production
- Mushroom Extract: prevents spread of bacteria
- White Willow Bark Extract: de-clogs pores and removes debris within hair follicles
butylene Glycol, Water/aqua/eau, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (sugar Cane), Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/leaf Extract, Alpah-arbutin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Polyporus Umellatus (mushroom) Extract, Salix Alba (willow) Bark Extract, Menthol, Phenoxyethanol.